Новости и Обновления
- Holocaust Denial and Anti-semitism: The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum presents a podcast series called "Voices on Antisemitism" that presents a wide perspective of views of this evolving and sadly growing phenomenon. To hear Professor Deborah Lipstadt's interview for the series click here.
News articles regarding the Holocaust Denial on Trial project endowment by Emory University:
- Emory University Press Release
- Atlanta Business Chronicle
- The Jerusalem Post
- Chronicle of Higher Education (subscription)
News articles regarding the Irving libel suit:
- Why was David Irving let out of jail?: Die JüDische, Dec 27, 2006
- David Irving says: 'I have no remorse': The Independent, December 24, 2006
- ADL Says Prison Term Only Hardened David Irving's Extremist Views: ADL, December 22, 2006
From the B.B.C.
- Irving not remorseful after jail: December 23, 2006
- Holocaust denier to be released: December 20, 2006
- Irving expands on Holocaust views: February 28, 2006
- Irving admits Holocaust 'mistake': February 20, 2006
- Austria holds 'Holocaust denier': November 17, 2005
- 'Holocaust denier' loses appeal bid: July 20, 2001
- Hitler historian loses libel case: April 11, 2000
From The Guardian
- Irving barred from speaking to media: March 7, 2006
- Holocaust denier jailed: February 24, 2006
- 'Repentant' Irving to plead guilty but must stay in jail: November 26, 2005
- Protesters dog Hitler historian's tour: May 21, 2002
- David Irving's secret backers: March 3, 2002
- Irving loses Holocaust denial appeal: July 20, 2001
- Author fights Holocaust denier judgment: June 21, 2001
- Overwhelmed by evidence: April 20, 2000
- Why history matters: April 15, 2000
- History's verdict on Holocaust upheld: April 12, 2000
Links to Organizations and Websites that Combat Hate and/or Holocaust Denial:
- American Jewish Committee
- Anti-Defamation League of B’nai Brith
- Coloradans United Against Hatred
- The Holocaust History Project
- The Nizkor Project
- Project Aladdin
- Simon Wiesenthal Center
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- The Yale Initiative for the Interdisciplinary Study of Antisemitism
Links to Organizations with Holocaust Information:
- Georgia Commission on the Holocaust: Art & Writing Contest
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- The Mechelen Museum of Deportation and the Resistance, the Shoah Museum in Belgium (in English).
- The Topography of Terror Foundation, Berlin has published an Overview of Memorial Museums for the Victims of the Nazi-Regime in Germany. The overview is published in English and German.
- The Simon Wiesenthal Center, an international center for Holocaust remembrance and the defense of human rights.
- Yad Vashem, the national Holocaust memorial of Israel.
- Project Aladdin hosts a great deal of useful historical information on Jewish history, Jewish-Muslim relations and the Holocaust in Arabic, Farsi, Turkish, French & English.
- KZ Mauthausen-GUSEN Info-Page
- Concentration Camp Memorial of Mauthausen offers information about the memorial and a history of the Concentration Camp Mauthausen.
- The Anne Frank House
- The Ghetto Fighter's House
- Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation
- Learning from History: The Nazi Era and the Holocaust in German Education